Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baked eggs with Chorizo

Breakfast haven!



Been craving for this the past 3 mornings already. So today, I gathered up the ingredients and started cooking!

I have those medium sized flat ramekins I got from Ikea which are perfect for single servings. I brushed it all over with garlic infused 1.) olive oil. Then I placed a few thin slices of 2.) Spanish Chorizo before I cracked 3.) 2 eggs on top of it. I then added a few more slices of
4.) Spanish Chorizo on top of the eggs. Sprinkled some 5.) salt and pepper. Then off to broil (highest possible - and the top most rack) settings of the preheated oven for about 10 mins.





Once the eggs are set to your liking, take it our of the oven, top it with 6.) 1 tsp. of Creme fraiche (sour cream). Sprinkle a few finely chopped 7.) fresh rosemary (you can use parsley or dill, for as long as it is fresh). And some 8.) arugula leaves (for that nutty flavor).




Serve this with toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment