Saturday, February 18, 2012
Salmon Crisp on a bed of lettuce salad with wasabi salad dressing
* Wasabi dressing:
2 tbsp. sour cream
2 tbsp. mayo
1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper, garlic powder and sugar
wasabi paste as much as you want.
squirt of lemon or lime.
* Prepare all the salad ingredients like olives, tomatoes, cucumber, radish, and whatever you like, and let it rest in the fridge.
* For the lettuce salad, the trick is to drizzle a bit of dressing on it, mix it, and put this in the freezer while you fry the fish.
1. Marinate your fish with lemon, garlic, chopped parsley, salt and pepper for at least 20 mins.
2. Mix flour and garlic powder 7:1 ratio.
3. Beat an egg.
4. heat up the pan with oil good for frying.
5. Dip the fish in flour-egg-flour. Fry for at least 7 mins on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. Drain in paper towels.
* Assemble the salad. Drizzle more salad dressing and add some croutons and crispy onion bits if you have.
* Top it with the fish. Enjoy...